In the spirit of continuing to build up set of project templates for F#, I've created an F# Silverlight MVVM multi-project template.
Here are the links to the other templates that have been announced on this blog:
- WPF MVVM Multi-Project Template: A Polyglot Approach
- An F# WPF MVVM Project Template
- Standard WCF Template
- Standard ASP.NET MVC 2 Template
The code provided by this multi-project template creates an application that is very similar to the output of the previously metioned F# WPF templates.
It looks something like this:
The following list shows the high level code changes that were needed to port the polyglot WPF template to Silverlight:
- Created new projects from the default C# and F# Silverlight 4 project templates.
- Made several revisions related to XAML resources.
- Changed the DataGrid control and Label controls to the Silverlight versions.
You can download the template here and find the full source at http://github.com/dmohl/FSharpSilverlightMVVMTemplate.