Update: The online templates announced on this post have been slightly modified in order to
provide better naming consistency. The new names are as follows: F# and C# Web App (ASP.NET, MVC 2), F# and C# Web Service (ASP.NET, WSDL), F# and C# Windows App (WPF, MVVM), F# Windows App (WPF, MVVM), F# and C# Web Application (Silverlight).
As Don Syme mentioned in a recent blog post, I've been working to get the five F# templates that have been announced on this blog up on Visual Studio Gallery. I'm happy to say that all are now available.
You can install these templates by doing the following:
1. In Visual Studio 2010, go to File -> New and select Online Templates
2. Search for Daniel Mohl or one of the following template names:
- F# ASP.NET MVC 2 Web Application
- F# Web Service (WSDL)
- F# and C# WPF Application (MVVM)
- F# WPF Application (WPF)
- F# Silverlight Application (MVVM)
Here is an idea of what it will look like if you search the online templates in Visual Studio 2010 for Daniel Mohl:
Additionally, I strongly recommend that you check out the two templates created by Jomo Fisher.
- F# Parsed Language Starter (additional information can be found here)
- F# ASP.NET OData Web Service (additional information can be found here)
I'd love to get your feedback on all of these templates. Also, let me know if there are any additional F# templates that you would like to see.