Here's a screenshot of the simple contact list view:
The C# project contains the following:
- A single Index.cshtml file.
- A "Templates" folder that contains 2 .htm files that hold the markup for each view. The templating feature of underscore.js is used to allow placeholders in the templates to be replaced with the desired data.
The heart of the client-side code is broken into 3 folders within the Scripts folder of the C# project:
- The "app" folder contains a main.js, a utility.js, and a file containing route definitions using Backbone.Router.
- The "models" folder contains the Backbone models and collections.
- The "views" folder contains Backbone views.
The F# project contains the following:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API routes.
- Definitions of JS and CSS bundles.
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API Controllers.
- A Model class.
Getting the Code:
You can find the full source at https://github.com/dmohl/FsWebSpa-Backbone.
EDIT: You can find a C# version at https://github.com/downloads/dmohl/FsWebSpa-Backbone/SpaBackbone-CSharp.zip.