Sunday, May 20, 2012

Two Books in the Making

A few weeks ago I mentioned that my blog has been suffering due to a few other ongoing activities. Today, I'm going to tell you about what I've been working on.

A few months ago I had the opportunity to start working on a few different books:

The first is called jQuery Mobile Cookbook. This book is a collaborative effort between appendTo, O'Reilly, and the jQuery community. The effort is coming along nicely and from what I've seen so far, you're going to love it!

The second is a book on building web, cloud, and mobile solutions with F#. I've partnered with O'Reilly to create this collection of examples, tips, guidance, architectural approaches, functional+OO patterns and practices, and more. Subjects that are expected to be covered include, but are certainly not limited to, ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET Web API, other frameworks for building HTTP services, using F# to build Windows Azure web and worker roles, WebSharper, and Pit.

If there is something that you would really like to see in either of these books, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment